FYI

Don't forget to refer to my Contents page for a more convenient reference to past articles.

For More L.A. La Land, visit my writing/art/film appreciation site on Facebook at Quoth the Maven and follow me on Twitter @ Blahlaland. :)

Friday, December 4, 2009

I WAS TAGGED: Over The Top Blog Award





Many thanks to the fabulous Emma Wallace for tagging me with the "Over the Top Blog" award. As a result, I answered the following questions, being allowed one word only:


1. Where is your phone? Desk
2. Your hair? Blonde
3. Your Mother? Warrior
4. Your Father? Humorous 
5. Your favorite food? Thai
6. Your dream last night? Forgotten
7. Your favorite drink? Latte 
8. Your dream/goal? Artistry
9. What room are you in? Office
10. Your hobby? Reading
11. Your fear? Drowning
(12. is missing)
13. Where were you last night? Club!
14. Something that youre not? Judgmental 
15. Muffins? Blueberry 
16. Wish list item? Movies
17. Where did you grow up? Cincinnati
18. Last thing you did? Audition!!!
19. What are you wearing? Comfy
20. Your TV? BFF
21. Your pets? Nope
22. Friends? Delightful!
23. Your life? Chaos!!!!
24. Your mood? Cheerful
25. Missing someone? Sis
26. Vehicle? Rosebud
27. Something youre not wearing? Watch
28. Your favorite store? Amazon.com 
29. Your Favorite color? Purple 
30. When was the last time you laughed? Minutes
31. The last time you cried? Weeks
32. Your best friend? Hale
33. One place that I go to over and over? Panera! :) 
34. Facebook? Totes
35. Favorite place to eat? Parents'


And here are my top choices for the same award:


Trust me, I wish I could have chosen more. Have a great weekend!!! 



9 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award, Meredith! I loved reading your answers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome, Amanda! And thanks for your great blogs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much - I read through this without the slightest thought that I would encounter my blog at the end of it!
    I'll let you know when I get my answers up.
    Thanks again,
    Matthew

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course, Matt! You're welcome. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the award! I feel so honored!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute answers! I love non-judgmental people! And how funny - "TV - BFF" Hehe!

    iamemmamusic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're welcome Sally, and thanks Emma!!! Have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what could be better than watching silents and drinking lattes? Cept maybe watching the Bengals

    ReplyDelete
  9. Billy, I can see that you have been busy reading!!! Your eyes must be tired :). Thanks for stopping by, and yes, Go Bengals!!!

    ReplyDelete